NA NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
TRADUÇÃO PARA O PORTUGUÊS E CERTIFICADO EMITIDO PELA NYU
62 9.9628 4661 ou
preencha o formulário abaixo:
25, 26 e 27 de Novembro/2019
Oferecer ao ortodontista a oportunidade de conhecer as últimas tendências e novidades na Ortodontia, estudando numa das mais conceituadas universidades americanas, com grandes professores de renome mundial.
Dia 25/11/2019 – 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m
“CCO – Complete Clinical Orthodontics & 3D Diagnosis”
Dr. Andres GIRALDO
- Leveling and Aligning Phase as a preparation for space closure: essential biomechanics
supported by clinical cases presentation.
How to define the strategy for leveling and aligning for a simple space closure phase?
- Different levels of Anchorage requirements
- Clinical Cases with space closure needs:
How to elect teeth to be extracted? How to manage maximum anchorage situations?
How to avoid negative side effects regarding the soft tissue profile?
- How can Orthodontists be benefited by 3D imaging?
Dia 26/11/2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Renato M. PARSEKIAN
- Can digital Orthodontics help in Treatment Planning?
- Aligners: how do I start?
- Why do I need Hybrid Orthodontics?
Dia 27/11/2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
“Clear Removable Orthodontic Appliances”
Dr. Matin Epstein (USA)
- Impression techniques and digital full mouth scanning
- Proper attachment design for ideal tooth movement
- Case selection criteria for beginners and advanced treatment options
- Extraction cases: how to select them and get superior results
- Interproximal enamel reduction: when and how to use it
- Full mouth smile make-overs with interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Class II treatment with effective distalization that really works
- Class III treatment and treatment of the vertical dimension
- Teenager and adolescent case selection
- Pontic fabrication for missing teeth and virtual extractions
- Ideal clinical check: how to submit an ideal treatment plan for superior results
DR. ANDRES GIRALDO
Orthodontist, Researcher, Professor and PG Program Director at Universidad
Autonoma de Manizales, Nueva Granada Military University CIEO 1997;
Colombian Orthodontic Society active Member; AAO – American Association
of Orthodontics effective member; CCO Dentsply Sirona Keynote International
DR. RENATO M. PARSEKIAN
DDS, Doctor in Dental Sciences, School of Dentistry – UNESP; MS, Orthodontics
and Dentofacial Orthopedics, PhD, Orthodontics; Post-Doc. Department of
Orthodontics, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas Texas; Member of the editorial
board of two journals, as the Associate Editor of the Dental Press Journal of
Orthodontics. Dr Parsekian has lectured extensively in Brazil, Mexico and United
States, in the orthodontics departments of Saint Louis, Virginia Commonwealth,
Loma Linda and Jacksonville Universities. Has published more than 70 articles, 3
book chapters and authored and co-authored over 100 papers in conferences.
DR. MARTIN B. EPSTEIN
Former Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Orthodontics, Post-Graduate
Division of New York University College of Dentistry; Diplomate, American Board
of Orthodontics; Teacher of the Year Award (Post-Graduate Orthodontics) at New
York University College of Dentistry; Presented courses and seminars extensively in
Europe, Asia and South America; Written numerous articles in American and
International Orthodontic publications: Manuscript Review Committee for the
American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics; American Dental
Association Certificate of Recognition (Volunteer service in a foreign country);
Private Practice of Orthodontics for 30 years.
- Ortodontistas e Clínicos Gerais
Para mais informações
Rua 144, nº 77 – Setor Marista Goiânia – GO
62 3931 0807
62 9.9628 4661 - WhatsApp